These ABBE Glasses Terms of Service (these “Terms of Service”) apply when you access, use or visit our website located at www.abbeglasses.com (the “Site”), or the services we provide through the Site (the Site and these services constituting the “Service”). The Service is provided to you by ABBE Glasses, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “us” and “our”). We prepared these Terms of Service to help explain the terms that apply to your use of the Service.
BY AFFIRMATIVELY ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHICH CONSTITUTE A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
Things happen quickly, both inside and outside of ABBE Glasses, so we will sometimes review these Terms to make sure they accurately reflect developments in current law and our business operations. We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time upon 7 days’ notice. We’ll provide notice by changing the “Effective Date” at the top of this page so you can tell if these Terms have changed since your last visit. Please review these Terms regularly because 7 days after we post any changes, your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
We only permit individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts to use the Services. However, even non-adults deserve fantastic eyewear. You can use the Services if you are under 18, but only if you are at least 13 years old and only if a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old supervises you. In all cases, the adult will be the user and is responsible for any and all activity. If you are younger than 13 years old, you may not use the Services (although your parents can still buy glasses for you.
Your use of the Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we outlined in these Terms. However, we may refuse to let certain people access or use the Services. We may also change our eligibility criteria.
We offer the Services only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party (unless you are a parent or legal guardian using the Services for your minor child).
During your use of our Sites and in order to use our Sites' services, you may choose to or may be required to create an account (the “Account”), and by doing so you agree to provide accurate and complete information as required by the relevant Site page (the “Account Information”), and to keep the Account Information current, accurate and complete. If you choose to register with our website, we may offer different options to create an Account, including:
(1) Online Registration Form: You may choose to complete and submit an online registration form. You will be asked to provide us with certain mandatory information such as your name and email address, and also a password that you will use to access your Account.
(2) Third Party Accounts: You may choose to create an Account by clicking on a “login with…” button that we display on our Sites for a designated third-party service, or the Third-Party Account, such as Facebook or Google. Doing so will enable you to link your Account and your Third-Party Account. If you choose this option, then you will be required to approve the connection as well as the types of information (which may include Personal Information) that we will obtain from your Third-Party Account and the types of activities that we may perform in connection with your Third-Party Account. Please note that in order to use this option, you will need to have, and may need to be sign-in to, an existing Third-Party Account.
You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the Account of another without their permission. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between you and us, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send an email request to us at email@example.com. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have plausible suspicions that such information is inaccurate, incomplete or untrue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, sales resulting from the site.
(1) Selecting Your Frames. ABBE Glasses sells eyeglasses, sunglasses, and goggles with either prescription or non-prescription lenses. To learn more about the lenses we offer, you can visit the Lenses section of our Help page. If you wish to purchase multiple frames using different prescriptions (for example, your distance prescription and your reading prescription), you will have to place those orders separately. To order frames, select your desired frame and click the “Add to Cart” button to add it to your order. When you check out, you will have the option of choosing between prescription and non-prescription lenses.
(2) Your Prescription. If you are purchasing prescription eyewear, check out the Prescriptions section of our Help page for the information we need to fill your prescription and to learn how to provide your prescription information to us. If your prescription information is incomplete, we may need to take additional measures to track down current information, which could mean you have to wait longer for your glasses.
We keep your prescription on file for some time after you order your glasses, and we make that information available to you upon request. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but be aware that it could take us a day or two to retrieve older prescriptions. Please keep that in mind if you need your information by a certain day or time.
(3) Choose Your Lenses. While the look of your glasses is important, their functionality is crucial. The quality and features of your lenses contribute most to your satisfaction with your eyewear, and you should pay particularly close attention to the options available to you when buying prescription glasses online.
(4) Delivery Information. We’ll need your name, address, and telephone number to complete your order and send you your ABBE Glasses purchase. For information about shipping and delivery, check out the Orders section of our Help Center.
(5) Payment Information. After you have made your eyewear selections and provided your prescription and shipping information, you will see a prompt for your payment details, such as your credit card information and any promotional codes or gift cards you may have. By entering your payment information and submitting your order, you authorize us and our third-party payment processors to charge the amount of the order to your selected payment method.
(6) Checking Order Status. We know how exciting it can be to get a delivery, so once your eyewear is on its way to you, we’ll send you an email confirmation with tracking information. Please feel free to call us at (585) 800-1155, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to check the status of your order, or if you just want to chat about how excited you are about your new glasses.
(7) Changing or Cancelling an Order. Our team works hard to process orders quickly so that you don’t have to wait. However, this means that although we will try our best to accommodate order modifications, we cannot guarantee them. To learn how to change or cancel an order, visit the Orders section of our Help page.
(8) Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS).
(9) Returns, Exchanges, and Lens Replacements. For more information about returns and exchanges and replacing your lenses, check out the Orders section of our Help page.
(10) Language. Presently, our order process only supports the English language.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, your account or an order you have placed through the Service, please call us at (585) 800-1155, or email us at email@example.com.
All content displayed on the service, including all designs, illustrations, icons, photos, video clips, and written materials, as well as a compilation of websites, services and other materials, are ABBE glasses or our exclusive property. Licensor is also protected by the US and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names appearing on the Service, as well as the overall "look" of the Site, Applications and Services (collectively the "Trademarks"), are the property of ABBE Glasses or their respective owners. Such a sign. You may not display, copy or otherwise use the Content or Materials on the Services, including trademarks, without our written consent. You may not remove or otherwise modify any legal or trademark notices from any content provided by us through the Service. Unauthorized use of any content or materials in the Service is prohibited and is in violation of copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws and/or privacy, promotional and/or communications regulations and regulations.
If you would like to request authorization to use the materials or content in the service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t intend to make it look difficult to use our services, so we'll give you permission right here: subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, you have the right to access and use the Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. This right will allow you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as we provide them, in the manner, we permit through these Terms. We don't think you Would need to do much else.
In these regards, however, these rights do not allow you to do any of the following:
l in a manner that is libelous or defamatory or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious, or harmful to any person or entity or invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights;
l in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
l in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or age or is otherwise objectionable, as reasonably determined by ABBE;
l resell or make any commercial use of the Services or any of the Service content.
l to misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or to obtain access to ABBE Glasses without authorization;
l use any manual or automated software devices or other processes (including data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods) to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Services or to collect any information from the Services or any user of the Services.
l harvest or scrape any content from the Services, or using other automated or manual means to take our content without our prior consent.
l to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of ABBE Glasses or prevent others from using ABBE;
l User Content
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you submit, distribute, transmit, or post User Content, you give us a right and license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your User Content in any and all media formats or distribution channels. You agree that this license includes the right for ABBE Glasses to use your User Content to provide, promote, and improve the Services. You agree that this license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, and royalty-free, and will survive termination of your Account. Please note that we may use User Content without compensation of any kind to you, including if we use User Content for advertising or promotional purposes. You also agree that if your User Content contains any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques, we can use the User Content and anything it contains for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Be assured you have our thanks. Lots of it.
l Representation about your user content
If you access or use any of our social media pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube, we ask you to follow the following guidelines when contributing content or comments to these social media pages:
(1)Be Polite and Courteous. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, will not be tolerated.
(2)Stay on Topic. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove content that is off-topic, out of context, spam, promotional or links to third-party sites.
(3)Keep It Real. All l postings should come from a real person. We will delete any postings from our social media pages that we believe have come from fake or anonymous profiles.
(4) Contact Us with Your Concerns. We would like to hear about your complaints or concerns regarding the Service before you share them on our social media pages so that we can help resolve them for you.
We reserve the right to remove content you post on our social media pages that violate these social media guidelines.
We do not claim any ownership rights in the Contributions that you post on or through the Service. After posting your Contributions on the Service, you continue to retain any rights you may have in your Contributions, including any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions, subject to the license you grant to us below.
By making a Contribution to the Service, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and worldwide license to use, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, disseminate, market and distribute the Contribution in connection with the Service, our business, or the promotion of the Service or our business in any media formats and through any media channels now known or subsequently created.
(1) Except as permitted by applicable law, we hereby disclaim any warranties, except for special warranty obligations. This Service and all content, materials or projects provided through the Service are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss of the products or services we use or use without using this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this website or our products or services, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Guarantee.
(2) To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Service Content, the content of any Website related to the Service, Contributions, Information or any other item or material. Or stated on the service or linked by the service. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any (A) content and material errors, errors or inaccuracies, (B) any personal injury or property damage caused by access to and use of the Service, (C) any authorized access or use. Any security device and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (D) any interruption or transmission of the service or service, (E) any BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORS, etc., may be any loss or omission in any content Any loss or damage caused by any third party transmitted and/or transmitted by any third party and/or (F), or by the use of any content transmitted or otherwise provided through the Service.
(3) You agree not to be liable, directly or indirectly, for any delay, failure to perform, failure to perform or termination of service: (A) acts of God, acts of any government agency, natural disasters, war, violence or terrorist acts, strikes or Locked, unauthorized network or computer intrusion, or internet or computer related viruses, hackers or other agents, introduced by third parties, unused internet and other conditions beyond our control, (B) completely abandoning any technology you are responsible for Request, or (C) completely abandon your intentional act or negligence.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable to you, or any third party, for any indirect, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, including the use of the Service, contributions, materials or use of the Products. Loss of profits caused by services. Any other content. Notwithstanding our liability for breach of contract contained in these Terms of Service, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you, and any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service, whether contractual or infringing It is also a violation of statutory liability or in any other way no more than $50.
We really hope that we will not do this, but we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or to block or block your access to the Service without giving you notice or reason. If terminated, your obligations under these terms will continue.
We make no representation that the Content in our Sites is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to it from territories where its content is illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to access our Site from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to our Site, the services provided through our Sites or the Content (or a Claim) shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware and the laws the United States of America applicable therein, without reference to any choice of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the state of Delaware and irrevocably agree that all Claims may be heard in such court. You agree that a final judgment in any such action or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.
If it turns out that any part of these Terms is invalid, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the Terms will be deemed severable, limited or eliminated to the minimum necessary extent. Restricting or canceling the term does not affect any other terms. Nothing in these Terms will affect any untrustworthy legal rights that apply to you.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ABBE Glasses and supersede all prior or contemporaneous electronic, verbal or written communications and offers for such services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We take our commitment to customers seriously, and we’ll do what we can for you. However, sometimes things may come up that are outside of our control. We will not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations stated in these Terms if the failure results from a cause beyond our reasonable control, including mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
If we do not enforce any part of these Terms, it does not mean we give up the right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
You cannot assign, transfer or sublicense these Terms without first obtaining our consent. We may assign, transfer, or delegate any of our rights and obligations without your consent. These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship, and neither party has any authority to bind the other in any respect.
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.